Sermon Title: Betrayed
Scripture: Matthew 26:6-16, Matthew 26:31, Matthew 26:69-75, John 21:1-22, John 21:15-17
Theme: How many of you have even felt like you have been betrayed? Some of those betrayals have probably seemed much more significant than others. In fact, I’ll bet that it is safe to say that if you have ever watched someone that you love get betrayed…that usually hurts you (or infuriates you) worse than if you had been the one getting betrayed.
1. Can you think of a time when you were betrayed…and it really hurt?
2. How would you depict Judas?
3. Have you ever been frustrated by Jesus (or God)? Explain.
4. What are your expectations of Jesus?
5. How have you betrayed Jesus?
6. What are your Next Steps?
... See MoreSee Less