Sermon Title: Children of Light
Scripture: Ephesians 4:17-19, Ephesians 4:20-24, Romans 12:2, Ephesians 4:21, John 14:6, Ephesians 4:25-29, Proverbs 3:9, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 4:31-32
Theme: The things that we do (or don’t do) are not so that we can earn the approval of God. We do them (or don’t do them) because of the fact that God has already accepted us and we are now in a deep personal relationship with him.
1. Do you think that all religions are the same? Why?
2. What do you think of Paul’s description of the qualities that non-Christians have? Do you think these qualities have changed much over the years?
3. Why/how should we be different than a non-Christian?
4. How are you doing (currently) with the behaviors that Paul discussed in these scriptures?
5. How do you handle anger in your life? What about “unwholesome language”?
6. What are your Next Steps?
... See MoreSee Less